Hall(s): Main Hall
Category: Exhibitors 2022
Founded in 1998, NeoDyne is a leading Irish electrical and industrial engineering company employing over 150 electrical, automation, process, and IT engineers.
With locations in Ireland and the UK, we offer Control and Electrical Engineering solutions, services and systems integration. We supply the Data Centre, Electrical, Natural Gas, Oil, Chemical, Marine, Railway, Pharmaceutical, Medical and Mining industries.
Our key markets are for robust applications requiring innovation, very high reliability, long life and special know-how involving critical utilities with zero interruption tolerance.
We provide electrical design & protection, and automation services to the Data Centre industry, including both turnkey and consultancy roles, with the following specialisations:
• Complex Embedded Generation engineering, protection and control systems (including Island Mode load sharing with Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, and/or Diesel Gensets).
• Grid Interface engineering, including EGIP for selective tripping (Grid/Gens) and Grid Traffo OLTC AVR controls for sites with large-scale embedded generation.
• PLC/SCADA-based Power Management Systems with no single points of failure.
• HV/MV/LV Networks Design, including fully fault tolerant protection philosophies.
• Energy Centre BOP design to achieve fast Black-Start capabilities start-up.