Peter is an experienced corporate lawyer practicing in all aspects of commercial and corporate law including M&A transactions, venture capital transactions, distribution agreements and outsourcing agreements. Peter has considerable experience acting for Irish and international clients in relation to domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions as well as private equity, corporate investments, joint ventures and shareholders’ agreements, and reorganisations (both Irish and cross-border).
He also advises clients on agency agreements and entitlements under Commercial Agent Regulations and companies and directors on corporate governance issues, the application of the Companies Act and the duties and obligations of directors.
He is also a fully qualified AITI Chartered Tax Adviser.
Examples of Peter’s recent experience includes:
- acting for a consortium of investors in relation to an acquisition of a majority interest in companies responsible for operating toll roads in Ireland
- acting for Sojitz Corporation and its consortium partners on the acquisition of a 60% interest in an Invis Energy 230MW wind farm portfolio
- acting for a global data centre operator in the negotiation of master supply agreements with equipment suppliers
- acting for one of the UK’s leading soft drink manufacturers in relation to an exclusive distribution agreement relating to products in the Irish market
- acting for a large Irish statutory corporation in relation to the drafting and negotiation of a master services agreement relating to the provision of a fully managed payroll service and related services
- acting for Adaptics Limited t/a Drop in relation to the drafting and negotiation of a connected appliances partnering agreement to be entered into with Electrolux
- acting for a provider of credit card and loan facilities to Irish consumers in relation to the negotiation of marketing and promotion agreements with strategically selected partners
- acting for one of the world’s leading secure outsourcing groups in relation to the negotiation of a master services agreement with an Irish pillar bank
- acting for various clients such as Temporis, Impax Asset Management, China General Nuclear Power and Glennmont, in respect of various windfarm assets acquisitions and disposals