DataCentres Ireland Virtual Festival – 16 – 20 November 2020
Whilst DataCentres Ireland unfortunately cannot be physically held this year, we are creating the DataCentres Ireland Virtual Festival – 16 – 20 November 2020.
This Virtual Festival will run over the course of the week, featuring 10 Live Panel discussions, (two per day 10.00 – 11.30 and 14.30 – 16.00) featuring Industry Leaders and Experts discussing key areas affecting Data Centres both internationally and locally.
This live content will be supported by a range of pre-recorded webinars from exhibitors and supporting organisations to give attendees access to additional ideas, best practice, insights and information.
The final Programme will be announced shortly. However, topics will include:
- Investment in the Data Centre Sector
- Fibre and Connectivity
- Batteries vs Hydrogen vs Onsite Generation
- How to design, build and Project Manage Data Centres in a travel restricted post COVID environment
- Retro-fitting legacy data centres
- Brexit and the Data Centre Sector
- How Organisations have adapted during the pandemic and what this means for the DataCentre Sector going forwards
- Open Compute
- Grid Flexibility
- Renewable Energy and the Data Centre Sector
- High performance Computing
- Cooling – Liquid vs Air
Registration will be open soon. However, please register you interest in attending the virtual event below: