DataCentres Ireland Virtual Festival – 16 – 20 November 2020
Whilst DataCentres Ireland unfortunately cannot be physically held this year, we are creating the DataCentres Ireland Virtual Festival – 16 – 20 November 2020.
This Virtual Festival will run over the course of the week, featuring 10 Live Panel discussions, (two per day 10.00 – 11.30 and 14.30 – 16.00) featuring Industry Leaders and Experts discussing key areas affecting Data Centres both internationally and locally.
This live content will be supported by a range of pre-recorded webinars from exhibitors and supporting organisations to give attendees access to additional ideas, best practice, insights and information.
Registration will be open soon. However, please register you interest in attending the virtual event below:
The final Programme will be announced shortly. However, topics will include:
- Investment in the Data Centre Sector
- Fibre and Connectivity
- Batteries vs Hydrogen vs Onsite Generation
- How to design, build and Project Manage Data Centres in a travel restricted post COVID environment
- Retro-fitting legacy data centres
- Brexit and the Data Centre Sector
- How Organisations have adapted during the pandemic and what this means for the DataCentre Sector going forwards
- Open Compute
- Grid Flexibility
- Renewable Energy and the Data Centre Sector
- High performance Computing
- Cooling – Liquid vs Air